Wednesday, September 7



We are almost approaching the end of our first day of training. The training was quite fantastic. It was not a one man’s show because the facilitator was able to engage everyone in the discussions. The most striking aspect of the training was how to create and maintain a blog. The facilitator was able to successfully take us through the practical steps of creating and maintaining a blog. I have realized how powerful blogs are as connectors to the world. I have discovered how I can use my blogging skills for social activism. 

The internet has really changed the world. This change is not only happening in the developed world but also the developing countries. Through the various statistics presented by the facilitator, I have come to know that the most internet users are found in Asia. Africa is also not lagging behind because countries like Nigeria, Egypt and Kenya have a large percentage of the use of the internet. 

The only thing I disliked in this training was the weather in the venue. It was too hot in the venue as it lacked air conditioning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment